01 April 2009

A thing in a jar

So, I made a "thing in a jar" and brought it to work and set it on public display. Nobody said a word. I tried to make it look like something that could be mistaken for a twisted monster fetus. I added a bunch of tentacles and used green / gray color to make it look inhuman or a bit unnatural.

Not a single soul at my work office has said a single word about it. I have moved it to be more visible but I think the end of the evil plan is near an end.

In the photo posted here, I put it in front of bright sunlight to give a little better view of what is inside. The office environment is less revealing. At the end of the day, I love my thing in a jar. Perhaps it needs a label so I am open to suggestions.

Update: I have been informed that two co-workers thought the contents of my jar were gross and didn't understand the humor, which means it worked. I was also told that it baffled a good number of other co-workers who don't know me all that well and so haven't said a word. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Tell the truth now, you're trying to grow your own Cthulhu in that jar. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete