18 February 2009

You just can't make this up


I no sooner writer a little rant about the Utah Legislature and use Chris Butters as my easy target and the guy goes off. It really is this easy.

First in this story he says homosexuals are the "the greatest threat to America . . .". Now, if he wants to believe that, I certainly don't want to keep him from thinking it but does he not realize he is an elected official? Does he not realize there are gay and lesbian people in his district?

Things on my list that rank higher as threats to the U.S. include the breakdown of the family (and heterosexuals are in on this one), the collapse of our economy (I think heteros might be to blame again) which will lead to a great increase in crime and finally, terrorism and the war and violence that surrounds it. (Some of that caused by countries that outlaw homosexuality, for whatever that is worth.)

He is a public figure and can't seem to know when or how to filter himself.

He also exhibits his "vast knowledge" of gay sex acts in this brand new YouTube video. You can follow my link or find it by searching "Pig Sex". No seriously.

He lists a few odd sexual activities (immediately after saying he isn't going to talk about it and getting a verbal "ok" from the interviewer) and he seems to think heterosexual people don't engage in any of them. Woah.

I think the government has no business in anybody's sex life, but hey, that is just me. My wife said my last post was too wordy, so I think that is enough.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! He is a winner. I have been hearing about him alot on the radio, he does a lot of amazing things, this one takes the cake though.

    The pig sex video is so funny, it seems like he really, really wants to talk about the details of this Pig Sex. He reminds me of a little kid talking about something he is not supposed to but really enjoys anyway.

    ReplyDelete