04 May 2009

Thing in a jar revisited

A while back I made a thing in a jar and brought it to work and left it without any explanation.

I never heard a single word about it directly but I was told a few times that people were talking about it.

Somebody with a desk near the jar proved the social experiment a complete success when they wrote this on their facebook page:

What is in this creepy pickle jar that continues to sit on the desk occupied by the Web people? The guesses just keep rolling in: a freaky 10-year-old pickle, a sugar beet, a hobit embryo, a squid. The Web people claim it belongs to Larry and that he will soon have an unveiling. But I haven't seen Larry around for a while. Which makes me wonder if what is in the pickle jar is actually... LARRY! :0 :0 :)

Apparently, there has been much discussion when I am not around. I may need to make another one and darken the mixture slightly. Revealingly, 'the Hobbit' comment shows what I am associated with even though I very rarely speak about any such thing at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hillarious. You need to email this to Scott Adams the author of Dilbert.

    ReplyDelete