28 December 2008

Catching up #1



Note: I am trying to learn how to post satifactory images. At first they were too small and when I fixed the size problem, as in this photo, the quality suffers. If you click on the photo the quality image is visible. I am annoyed that I can't get a decent, decent sized image posted on this page.

The problem for me starting this blog in 2008 is that I have a lot of things I wish to post from the past. This goes against all blogging protocols but I can't help it, I still want some things posted publicly. At least twice I have photographed a Dream Theater concert. The first time I used film and those photos sit in a box. The last time I was digital which is why this image is available anywhere at all. This is Mike Portnoy, the excellent drummer of Dream Theater. I have Brad Webb to thank for introducing me to this band and Rick Miller's former girlfriend to thank for introducing Brad to the Band. Her name was Tiffany but I called her "T2".

No comments:

Post a Comment