21 December 2008

The shower

I communicate with others nearly all of my waking hours. I over-instruct my children, hash out the details of daily life with my wife, communicate in several mediums at work (phone, computer, meetings, social chat, work related conversation) and when I travel (train, car) I have music or radio talk in my ears nearly all the time. Information is coming to me or being sent out by me nearly all the time. I am probably an information junkie.

In the shower however, and on the rare occasions when I mow the lawn, I am alone with my thoughts. I had a couple of good ideas in the comforting spray of almost-scalding water today. One of them was this blog. I wanted to record more words and images and make them available for friends and strangers alike. I realize few will care but I do and in this case, mine is the only opinion that matters. Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment